MQ 7.0.1, Multi Instance Queueing and JMS XA - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQ 7.0.1, Multi Instance Queueing and JMS XA - Websphere ; Hi, we are trying to set up XA connection factories via JNDI to point to Multi Instance Queue Manageres useing WebSphere MQ 7.0.1 as JMS provider. In the Infocenter table "Table 2, see link below, we find that these properties ...

  1. MQ 7.0.1, Multi Instance Queueing and JMS XA

    Hi,

    we are trying to set up XA connection factories via JNDI to point to Multi Instance Queue Manageres useing WebSphere MQ 7.0.1 as JMS provider.

    In the Infocenter table "Table 2, see link below, we find that these properties can't be applied to XA Connection factories:

    CONNECTIONNAMELIST
    CLIENTRECONNECTOPTIONS
    CLIENTRECONNECTTIMEOUT

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c/jm10910_.htm

    Is there a way to use XA with multi intance queue managers?

    Best regards,

    Jonas Larsen

  2. Re: MQ 7.0.1, Multi Instance Queueing and JMS XA

    We are allowed to use CONNECTIONNAMELIST and CLIENTRECONNECTTIMEOUT.
    But not CLIENTRECONNECTOPTIONS, which fails with the following:

    Unable to create a valid object, please check the parameters supplied
    JMSADM4128 CROPT WMQ_CLIENT_RECONNECT

+ Reply to Thread