MDB listener for WebSphere MQ - Websphere

This is a discussion on MDB listener for WebSphere MQ - Websphere ; Hi, I am using WebSphere MQ 7.0 I am able to write a message driven bean which listen to WebSphere Message Queue using file system JNDI provider on same machine, but I do not know how to configure the MDB ...

  1. MDB listener for WebSphere MQ

    Hi,

    I am using WebSphere MQ 7.0

    I am able to write a message driven bean which listen to WebSphere Message Queue using file system JNDI provider on same machine, but I do not know how to configure the MDB for listen to Web Sphere MQ from a different machine.

    My message driven bean is listening on Oracle web logic application server.

    Could you please advise me is there any possible ways that I can solve this problem.

  2. Re: MDB listener for WebSphere MQ

    I don't know much about MDBs, but to listen on a MQ queue that is on another system, you would use "client" mode rather than "binding" mode. The client mode requires at least config for MQ channel name, host name and port number.

  3. Re: MDB listener for WebSphere MQ

    Hi Glenns,

    Thanks for the reply.

    could you please provide me some further details about 'client' mode. if you can provide me some links that I can refer to it will be grateful.

    Thanks,
    Haritha.

+ Reply to Thread