howto mq client channel table springframework - Websphere

This is a discussion on howto mq client channel table springframework - Websphere ; Is is possible to use an MQ client channel table with springframework and if so, how do I do it?...

  1. howto mq client channel table springframework

    Is is possible to use an MQ client channel table with springframework and if so, how do I do it?

  2. Re: howto mq client channel table springframework

    I don't know anything about springframework, but you should be looking for support for WebSphere MQ Client, such as an adapter or Java MQ Classes or JMS MQ Provider. If WebSphere MQ Client is supported, it will have all the normal capabilities for programmatically defining MQ Client Channels and configuring their properties to connect to a MQ Queue Manager in Client mode, or using a Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT) file by setting environment variables to refer to the file location. The "WebSphere MQ Using Java" manual might help.

    HTH, Glenn.

+ Reply to Thread