Re: Communication problem between Websphere 6.0.2.5 and MQSeries6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Communication problem between Websphere 6.0.2.5 and MQSeries6.0 - Websphere ; Did you bother to look up the meaning of MQ Reason Code 2162 ? It will become quite obvious when you do that. Glenn....

  1. Re: Communication problem between Websphere 6.0.2.5 and MQSeries6.0

    Did you bother to look up the meaning of MQ Reason Code 2162 ? It will become quite obvious when you do that. Glenn.

  2. Re: Communication problem between Websphere 6.0.2.5 and MQSeries6.0

    {code}RC2162
    (2162)
    Explanation:

    An MQI call was issued, but the call failed because the queue manager is shutting down. If the call was an MQGET call with the GMWT option, the wait has been canceled. No more MQI calls can be issued.

    For MQ client applications, it is possible that the call did complete successfully, even though this reason code is returned with a CMPCOD of CCFAIL.{code}

    I have seen that, and I did my searches, but the problem is that Mqmngr is not shutting down !! And that's why I have posted this question...

  3. Re: Communication problem between Websphere 6.0.2.5 and MQSeries6.0

    That's odd, I've only ever seen 2162 errors when the queue manager was actually shutting down. Maybe you should report the problem to the vendor (IBM).

    Glenn.

+ Reply to Thread