Web Container as WLM-aware client of EJB cluster? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Web Container as WLM-aware client of EJB cluster? - Websphere ; I have two clusters, the first one is only Web luster, and second is only EJB cluster. I have configured web cluster with session affinity. Is it possible to configure web containers from web cluster as WLM-aware clients of EJB ...

  1. Web Container as WLM-aware client of EJB cluster?

    I have two clusters, the first one is only Web luster, and second is only EJB cluster. I have configured web cluster with session affinity. Is it possible to configure web containers from web cluster as WLM-aware clients of EJB cluster with affinity, that requests from web server with session go to the ejb servers that have affinity? The EJBs are stateless.

    Regards
    Mgn

  2. Re: Web Container as WLM-aware client of EJB cluster?

    I moved my question to WebSphere Application Server forum.

+ Reply to Thread