Sample JMS code (like IVT.ear) using WMQ JCA apapter to pub/subMQ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Sample JMS code (like IVT.ear) using WMQ JCA apapter to pub/subMQ? - Websphere ; Would it be possible to provide the .java source code w.r.t the Servlet (producer) and MDB (consumer) that is compiled/packaged/delivered in C:/program files/IBM/WebSphere MQ/java/lib/jca/wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear? This IVT app, which we deployed to our JBoss 5 AS, confirms that our JBoss components ...

  1. Sample JMS code (like IVT.ear) using WMQ JCA apapter to pub/subMQ?

    Would it be possible to provide the .java source code w.r.t the Servlet (producer) and MDB (consumer) that is compiled/packaged/delivered in C:/program files/IBM/WebSphere MQ/java/lib/jca/wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear? This IVT app, which we deployed to our JBoss 5 AS, confirms that our JBoss components can use the WMQ JCA adapter to pub/sub to/from our WMQ destinations. All the IVT .ear's XML files make it very clear how to configure the JCA, but it would be very helpful to also see the IVT app's .java JMS code (both Servlet and MDB).

  2. Re: Sample JMS code (like IVT.ear) using WMQ JCA apapter topub/sub MQ?

    Specifically. it would be *great* if we could see the .java code for these IVT.ear entries:

    IVT.class
    IVTMessageBuilder.class
    IVT_MessageResourceBundle.class

+ Reply to Thread