An error has occurred reading an INI file - Websphere

This is a discussion on An error has occurred reading an INI file - Websphere ; I m using 6.0.2.3. I have two QueueManagers already that are working. Before some time i added the following line in qm.ini file of one of the QueueManager Channels: MaxChannels=700 MaxActiveChannels=600 TCP: KeepAlive = Yes ListenerBacklog=700 Now i m creating ...

  1. An error has occurred reading an INI file

    I m using 6.0.2.3. I have two QueueManagers already that are working. Before some time i added the following line in qm.ini file of one of the QueueManager

    Channels:
    MaxChannels=700
    MaxActiveChannels=600
    TCP:
    KeepAlive = Yes
    ListenerBacklog=700

    Now i m creating a new Queue Manager with crtmqm QM1 but the error is occuring *"An error has occurred reading an INI file"*. I even tried by removing these change form qm.ini but same error is occuring.

    -Arif

  2. Re: An error has occurred reading an INI file

    You probably screwed the format of the file in some way. Did you take a backup copy before you edited this MQ internal file? You might be able to copy a qm.ini from another queue manager and carefully edit it to make it work. HTH, Glenn.

  3. Re: An error has occurred reading an INI file

    creating a new queue manager.

    Maybe /var/mqm/mqs.ini is screwed up too. MQ trace might show some more detail, such as file name or stanza. ie. run strmqtrc / crtmqm / endmqtrc

    You could also try restoring mqs.ini from a backup.

  4. Re: An error has occurred reading an INI file

    i have attached both the ini fils
    mqs.ini and qm.ini

    can anyone help me why error is accuring in reading these files.

    -Arif

+ Reply to Thread