PostSizeLimit was61 web server plugin for Request routing propertie - Websphere

This is a discussion on PostSizeLimit was61 web server plugin for Request routing propertie - Websphere ; Hi everybody, I´ve got next question about the web server PostSizeLimit propertie: On was 5.0.x when I manually change this value for each cluster and then re-generate the plugin, it saves those values without problem, but on was 6.1.x when ...

  1. PostSizeLimit was61 web server plugin for Request routing propertie

    Hi everybody,

    I´ve got next question about the web server PostSizeLimit propertie:

    On was 5.0.x when I manually change this value for each cluster and then re-generate the plugin, it saves those values without problem, but on was 6.1.x when I try to do this, when re-generating the plugin it changes the value with the one declarated on the was console (/web servers / web server name / plug-in properties / request routing / Maximum size of request content / Set Limit) and gives the same value for all of the clusters.

    Now my question is... is it possible to config a different value for each cluster and not the same for all of them?

    Regards.

  2. Re: PostSizeLimit was61 web server plugin for Request routing propertie

    Pene wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I´ve got next question about the web server PostSizeLimit propertie:
    >
    > On was 5.0.x when I manually change this value for each cluster and
    > then re-generate the plugin, it saves those values without problem,
    > but on was 6.1.x when I try to do this, when re-generating the plugin
    > it changes the value with the one declarated on the was console (/web
    > servers / web server name / plug-in properties / request routing /
    > Maximum size of request content / Set Limit) and gives the same value
    > for all of the clusters.
    >
    > Now my question is... is it possible to config a different value for
    > each cluster and not the same for all of them?

    You should ask on the appserver group.

    --
    Eric Covener

+ Reply to Thread