Hi:

One of our Client is seeking for a Sr Java Software Engineer with 7+
years of experience in designing and building scalable database driven
enterprise/web applications using Java/J2EE. Experience with
developing UI on Portal servers and building web services using Java/
Spring/Hibernate is required. Experience working in an Agile
development environment is preferred.

We have very good track record of placing employees reporting to the
hiring manager
If you have the right skills, then we can gaurantee you an interview

Experience:
1. Java application development on Linux/Unix platform
2. Object oriented design & programming
3. Building UI/Portal applications

4. JSP/HTML/CSS/Javascript/Ajax/XML
5. JBOSS, Websphere or any application server
6. Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate ORM frameworks
7. Database Design using Oracle or any RDBMS / SQL
8. Web services development/JAXB/WSDL
9. Subversion, Ant, Maven
10. Testing with JUnit
11. Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
12. Familiarity with Full software development life cycle
13. Strong verbal/writen communication skills

Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Masters degree in related field desirable.

Knowledge on Spring Batch framework, JBOSS Portal is a plus.

Long term contract
Face to Face is a must

We are offering a $1,000 referral bonus for any referral who get
hired.

Laxmi
Laxmi@bmsoftsystems.com