Shared Library updation in WASv6.1 through wsadmin.sh command - Websphere

This is a discussion on Shared Library updation in WASv6.1 through wsadmin.sh command - Websphere ; how can we update the classpath of shared library using command (wsadmin.sh)...

  1. Shared Library updation in WASv6.1 through wsadmin.sh command

    how can we update the classpath of shared library using command
    (wsadmin.sh)

  2. Re: Shared Library updation in WASv6.1 through wsadmin.sh command

    On Jan 7, 5:14*am, "saurabhjohri1...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > how can we update the classpath of shared library using command
    > (wsadmin.sh)

    Sure. Search for it on InfoCenter or google.
    Satyakant

+ Reply to Thread