update SDK SR10 - Websphere

This is a discussion on update SDK SR10 - Websphere ; hi everyone, I have to machines with applications server and nodes and 1 Deployment Manager. THe version my OS its 5.3 and of my Integrated Solutions Console 6.1.0.3. I would like to to update to the JVM - SDK SR10 ...

  1. update SDK SR10

    hi everyone,

    I have to machines with applications server and nodes and 1 Deployment
    Manager.

    THe version my OS its 5.3 and of my Integrated Solutions Console
    6.1.0.3.

    I would like to to update to the JVM - SDK SR10 because of the size of
    the objects in java.

    Can somebody help me how and which software to dowoload and install.

    Thanks a lot for all the help you can give me.

    Happy new year to everyone.

    DJ

  2. Re: update SDK SR10

    On Dec 27 2009, 1:11*pm, DJL wrote:
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > I have to machines with applications server and nodes and 1 Deployment
    > Manager.
    > hi DJ,

    you don't say exactly what you are running or what OS but I'll assume
    this is WAS ND 6.1.0.3 and AIX. 5.3.
    Given that you should be looking at this page
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21138332 which
    states for WAS 6.1
    Any V6.1 fix pack can upgrade to the latest Java SDK 1.5.0 service
    release packaged for WebSphere Application Server.

    The next thing to do is to look at what is the latest sr available for
    WAs 6.1 from http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg27005002
    Which states that the JDK availiable is the one that has shipped with
    the code.
    To validate all these assumptions look at the environment headrer at
    the top of one of your SystemOut.log files.

    Mike

    > THe version my OS its 5.3 and of my Integrated Solutions Console
    > 6.1.0.3.
    >
    > I would like to to update to the JVM - SDK SR10 because of the size of
    > the objects in java.
    >
    > Can somebody help me how and which software to dowoload and install.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for all the help you can give me.
    >
    > Happy new year to everyone.
    >
    > DJ

  3. Re: update SDK SR10

    On Dec 27 2009, 1:11*pm, DJL wrote:
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > I have to machines with applications server and nodes and 1 Deployment
    > Manager.
    >
    > THe version my OS its 5.3 and of my Integrated Solutions Console
    > 6.1.0.3.
    >
    > I would like to to update to the JVM - SDK SR10 because of the size of
    > the objects in java.
    >
    > Can somebody help me how and which software to dowoload and install.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for all the help you can give me.
    >
    > Happy new year to everyone.
    >
    > DJ

    Try http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg24024201
    but don't forget that you will need the update installer to put this
    on. the link to this si at the bottom of the page

    mike

+ Reply to Thread