plugin-cfg.xml Question - Websphere

This is a discussion on plugin-cfg.xml Question - Websphere ; Hello, I have the following environment. ServerA WebSphere Application Server v6.1 with four profiles (to be clear, this is NOT WAS ND) AppSrv01 AppSrv02 AppSrv03 AppSrv04 AppSrv01 (ports 9080, 9443) has only the default applications installed AppSrv02 (ports 9081, 9444) ...

  1. plugin-cfg.xml Question

    Hello, I have the following environment.

    ServerA
    WebSphere Application Server v6.1 with four profiles (to be clear,
    this is NOT WAS ND)
    AppSrv01
    AppSrv02
    AppSrv03
    AppSrv04

    AppSrv01 (ports 9080, 9443) has only the default applications
    installed
    AppSrv02 (ports 9081, 9444) has the default applications deployed plus
    one other application
    AppSrv03 (ports 9082, 9445) has the default applications deployed plus
    one other application
    AppSrv04 (ports 9083, 9446) has the default applications deployed plus
    one other application

    ServerB
    IBM HTTP Server v6.1

    What I want to do is propagate the plugin-cfg.xml from each WAS
    profile into the HTTP Server.

    How do I do that when there is only one plugin-cfg.xml file on the Web
    Server?
    Do I need to manually edit the plugin-cfg.xml file to add each of the
    WAS profile information into it?

    Thanks and regards.....Pete

  2. Re: plugin-cfg.xml Question

    On 2 Dec, 15:33, pliukait wrote:
    > Hello, I have the following environment.
    >
    > ServerA
    > WebSphere Application Server v6.1 with four profiles (to be clear,
    > this is NOT WAS ND)
    > AppSrv01
    > AppSrv02
    > AppSrv03
    > AppSrv04
    >
    > AppSrv01 (ports 9080, 9443) has only the default applications
    > installed
    > AppSrv02 (ports 9081, 9444) has the default applications deployed plus
    > one other application
    > AppSrv03 (ports 9082, 9445) has the default applications deployed plus
    > one other application
    > AppSrv04 (ports 9083, 9446) has the default applications deployed plus
    > one other application
    >
    > ServerB
    > IBM HTTP Server v6.1
    >
    > What I want to do is propagate the plugin-cfg.xml from each WAS
    > profile into the HTTP Server.
    >
    > How do I do that when there is only one plugin-cfg.xml file on the Web
    > Server?
    > Do I need to manually edit the plugin-cfg.xml file to add each of the
    > WAS profile information into it?
    >
    > Thanks and regards.....Pete

    Yes, you have to manually cut and paste the information from the
    appservers together to one pluginfile.

    /Mikael.

+ Reply to Thread