Hi everybody

I have been reading the SystemOut.log files trying to troubleshooting an issue with an application deployed to WAS 6.0.2.35. I have identified on thread (based on the Thread ID in the logs) that may be looping.

I now have the problem of trying to trace the request that the thread was handling.

My question is:

Is it correct to assume that Websphere will preferentially assign a request with the same JSESSIONID to the thread that previously serviced it?

If this is the case, this means I can extract all the entries with the same Thread ID and be somewhat confident that these entries belong to the same Session.