Error Trying To get server-status page over SSL - Websphere

This is a discussion on Error Trying To get server-status page over SSL - Websphere ; Can someone please help.... We recently configured our webserver to use https. We are on WebSphere 6.1 and HTTP Server 6.1. Once we went to https we are no longer able to get the server-status page. I have confirmed that ...

  1. Error Trying To get server-status page over SSL

    Can someone please help....

    We recently configured our webserver to use https. We are on WebSphere 6.1 and HTTP Server 6.1. Once we went to https we are no longer able to get the server-status page. I have confirmed that all changes to enable the server-status page are there in the httpd.conf

    Any http requests have been configured to be redirected to use https. So when we click

    https://ourdomain/server-status we get a Page Cannot Be Found.

    if we disable the redirect and use http://ourdomain/server-status it works but I need to get this to work using https.

    What do I need to do to get this to work.

  2. Re: Error Trying To get server-status page over SSL

    Hi

    Are you able to get anything over https:? For example (if you have not replaced it yet) are you able to get the default IHS welcome page at https://ourdomain/

+ Reply to Thread