Hi.

I have problem to start one of my application that uses activation
specifications to MQ queues. The problems seems to be that the
activation specifications starts, but the part or the application that
should handle the messeges coming on the queues isn't started, and the
whole server hangs. If I wait a while, the messeges ot detected
threads hangs comes into the SystemOut.log.

Do any of you know if, and how, you can start the app with the
activation specifications disabled, or if you can change the start
order, so the activation specifications are started at the end of the
application.

Regards Miakel.