Re: JAXBException java.util.List is not known to this context. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: JAXBException java.util.List is not known to this context. - Websphere ; I guess a possible solution could be, using JAX-B 2.0, passing all missing types during the JAX-B context creation, either by describing manually those types elsewhere, either by introspection. Does any body has any updates or other workaround to suggest ...

  1. Re: JAXBException java.util.List is not known to this context.

    I guess a possible solution could be, using JAX-B 2.0, passing all missing types during the JAX-B context creation, either by describing manually those types elsewhere, either by introspection.

    Does any body has any updates or other workaround to suggest ?

  2. Re: JAXBException java.util.List is not known to this context.

    fyi, i think this problem is finally solved in the upcoming 7.0.0.9 release:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg1PK93265

    thanks,
    dims

+ Reply to Thread