Class Finder : find jar of a class - Websphere

This is a discussion on Class Finder : find jar of a class - Websphere ; Hi All, How can I find the name of jar file that contains a particular class in WAS V5/6/6.1/7. Thanks Akash...

  1. Class Finder : find jar of a class

    Hi All,

    How can I find the name of jar file that contains a particular class in WAS V5/6/6.1/7.

    Thanks
    Akash

  2. Re: Class Finder : find jar of a class

    If u are using RAD, you can see the jar by giving key combination CTRL+SHFT+T. In the Open Type popup shown, give the class name of which u need to find jar.

    Regards
    KJ

+ Reply to Thread