Hi,

I've a website developed using OpenCms 7.0.5 with MS SQL Server 2005 as the backend database and has been deployed on IBM WebSphere 6.1 on one of our internal servers.

We are currently load testing the website using MS Visual Studio Team System. We are facing problems as we are unable to find a lot of performance monitoring counters that are usually available with a website deployed IIS. I would like to know how can we monitor these counters (like Requests Queued, Failed Requests, etc.) in a WebSphere console.

Thanks,
Saumitra