AdminTask.addIdMgrLDAPAttr equivalent for WAS 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on AdminTask.addIdMgrLDAPAttr equivalent for WAS 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi all, Is there any 6.1 equivalent command of the AdminTask.addIdMgrLDAPAttr? Documentation for wsadmin on WAS 7.0 has a slightly improved list of commands ( http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...oryconfig.html ) in comparison with 6.1 ( http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...fig_vmmca.html ). I know there are alternatives (we ...

  1. AdminTask.addIdMgrLDAPAttr equivalent for WAS 6.1

    Hi all,

    Is there any 6.1 equivalent command of the AdminTask.addIdMgrLDAPAttr? Documentation for wsadmin on WAS 7.0 has a slightly improved list of commands (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...oryconfig.html) in comparison with 6.1 (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...fig_vmmca.html).
    I know there are alternatives (we managed to create caches even when it is only available on wsadmin for was 7) for other configuration files (eg.: resources.xml) using AdminConfig.create along with the document id but I could not find any way of doing the same task for wimconfig.xml. Is it a limitation?

    regards,
    Rafael Ribeiro

  2. Re: AdminTask.addIdMgrLDAPAttr equivalent for WAS 6.1

    Only to clarify, I am trying to develop a script with what is described on this link:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...ko.html#secc-4

+ Reply to Thread