WAS Admin Console UserID/PWD Enablement - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS Admin Console UserID/PWD Enablement - Websphere ; I am using "Integreted Solutions console" of WAS 6. It is just asking USER ID. I am able to login with any ID or none. I want the system should ask the ID and password for login. Please tell me ...

  1. WAS Admin Console UserID/PWD Enablement

    I am using "Integreted Solutions console" of WAS 6. It is just asking USER ID. I am able to login with any ID or none. I want the system should ask the ID and password for login. Please tell me what are the steps to anble password security setting.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: WAS Admin Console UserID/PWD Enablement

    Please read Chapter 2 and 3 of the security hand book:
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...6316.html?Open

    thanks,
    dims

+ Reply to Thread