Compare JVM configurations - Websphere

This is a discussion on Compare JVM configurations - Websphere ; Hello, We are currently having problems with 2 JVMs in a cluster. An application deployed in this cluster works on one JVM and it doesnt work on the other JVM. Not sure what the cause is. Is there any tool ...

  1. Compare JVM configurations

    Hello,

    We are currently having problems with 2 JVMs in a cluster.

    An application deployed in this cluster works on one JVM and it doesnt work on the other JVM. Not sure what the cause is.

    Is there any tool which can quickly compare any difference between the configurations of these 2 JVMs?

    Your answers as early as possible will help me fix the issues that we are facing.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Pravepad

  2. Re: Compare JVM configurations

    The request reaches the JVM and i get the JSP page but on clicking Submit, it throws an error whereas the other JVM in the cluster moves to the next page successfully.

  3. Re: Compare JVM configurations

    You could compare server.xml of the two nodes in /config/cells/ /nodes/ /servers/.

  4. Re: Compare JVM configurations

    windiff for windows and diff for *nix platforms can be used to compare the files.

  5. Re: Compare JVM configurations

    You may check if your EAR directory is synched on the failing JVM. Also check for any missing lib.

  6. Re: Compare JVM configurations

    Logs for the problematic JVM should be the good way to dig...

    Thanks
    Akash

+ Reply to Thread