URLs for my WAS Applications - Websphere

This is a discussion on URLs for my WAS Applications - Websphere ; Hello Folks. Is there anybody out there who can explain me in a short way where i can see the URLS for my installed WAR, EAR or JAR Files within my WebSphere Application Server ND Environment. Thanks in advance. C.W....

  1. URLs for my WAS Applications

    Hello Folks.

    Is there anybody out there who can explain me in a short way where i can see the URLS for my installed WAR, EAR or JAR Files within my WebSphere Application Server ND Environment.
    Thanks in advance.

    C.W.

  2. Re: URLs for my WAS Applications

    Context Root For Web Modules