WAS 6.1 install Future Pack online, is this smart choice? - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS 6.1 install Future Pack online, is this smart choice? - Websphere ; hello, i have WAS 6.1, and im planing to instal FuturePack. i planing to avoid to shoutdown servers. so instalation of future pack will be online. on what i must pay atention? is this smart choice?...

  1. WAS 6.1 install Future Pack online, is this smart choice?

    hello,

    i have WAS 6.1, and im planing to instal FuturePack. i planing to avoid to shoutdown servers.

    so instalation of future pack will be online. on what i must pay atention?

    is this smart choice?

  2. Re: WAS 6.1 install Future Pack online, is this smart choice?

    waso wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > i have WAS 6.1, and im planing to instal FuturePack. i planing to avoid to shoutdown servers.
    >
    > so instalation of future pack will be online. on what i must pay atention?
    >
    > is this smart choice?

    I don't believe you can install a feature pack without shutting down the
    servers, at least to bounce them after you've done the install.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread