Need Help ---> DFC vs Websphere - Websphere

This is a discussion on Need Help ---> DFC vs Websphere - Websphere ; Hi, We have a java application in whcih we are connecting to documentum.I deployed the application in websphere application server 6.1.But I could not connect to documentum.It throws the error as below java.lang.Error: com.documentum.fc.common.DfSystem (initialization failure) at com.documentum.fc.client.DfClientSupport. (DfClientSupport.java:89) at ...

  1. Need Help ---> DFC vs Websphere

    Hi,

    We have a java application in whcih we are connecting to documentum.I deployed the application in websphere application server 6.1.But I could not connect to documentum.It throws the error as below

    java.lang.Error: com.documentum.fc.common.DfSystem (initialization failure)
    at com.documentum.fc.client.DfClientSupport. (DfClientSupport.java:89)
    at com.documentum.fc.client.DfClient.(DfClient.java:3 2)
    at com.documentum.fc.client.DfClient.getLocalClientEx (DfClient.java:71)
    at com.documentum.fc.client.DfClient.getLocalClient(D fClient.java:57)

    The application uses
    DFC v5.2 jar.

    when I was searching in some forums about this issue,they said that- you should not be using IBM Jre, you should be using sun jre .
    But my question is how to change the jre the websphere.

    This is very urgent.So looking forward to your help.Please help to tackle this issue.

    Thanks in advance
    Chinmaya

  2. Re: Need Help ---> DFC vs Websphere

    the jre cannot be changed in WebSphere