Memory usage in was 6.1 on windows - Websphere

This is a discussion on Memory usage in was 6.1 on windows - Websphere ; Hello, Is it possible to limit memory usage for each separate application in was 6.1? And is there in general any memory-usage settings? I can't find any related info in manuals and google... br, Aleksei...

  1. Memory usage in was 6.1 on windows

    Hello,
    Is it possible to limit memory usage for each separate application in was 6.1?
    And is there in general any memory-usage settings?
    I can't find any related info in manuals and google...

    br,
    Aleksei

  2. Re: Memory usage in was 6.1 on windows

    I don't think that's possible. As we know, the only cap we can put is at AppServer level.

    Thanks
    Akash

+ Reply to Thread