Hi,

I am making a call from my application to other application.I am setting the session ctx in my application .

In my application i have a stateless session bean .If i do

mySessionCtx.getCallerPrincipal().getName());

lets say I am getting xyz.

My bean calls different applications which are also stateless session bean.

when the client session bean authenticates it is getting UNAUTHENTICATED but not xyz.So it throws exception .

The session time out is configured from websphere as 30 min.

The session gets timed out after 30 min the context xyz vanishes.So client bean is getting UNAUTHENTICATED instead of xyz.

How can i configure session time out or context to exist for some time it in my code?

One work around is changing timeout in websphere .But I need to configure in my code either session timeout or making session context to exist more than 30 min.

Thanks and Regards