How to retrieve custom info from Subject - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to retrieve custom info from Subject - Websphere ; Hello all. I have created this TAI (WAS 6.1.0.17) I create the subject in this fashion : String wCacheKey = subjectNameId + "xxxxxxx"; h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_UNIQUEID , subjectNameId); h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_SECURITY NAME, subjectNameId); h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_CACHE_KE Y, wCacheKey); h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_LONGSECU RITYNAME, wCacheKey); h.put("no.klp.security.tai.fullname", "here is the full ...

  1. How to retrieve custom info from Subject

    Hello all.

    I have created this TAI (WAS 6.1.0.17)

    I create the subject in this fashion :

    String wCacheKey = subjectNameId + "xxxxxxx";

    h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_UNIQUEID , subjectNameId);
    h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_SECURITY NAME, subjectNameId);
    h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_CACHE_KE Y, wCacheKey);
    h.put(AttributeNameConstants.WSCREDENTIAL_LONGSECU RITYNAME, wCacheKey);
    h.put("no.klp.security.tai.fullname", "here is the full name");

    wSubject.getPublicCredentials().add(h);

    The TAI works as expected, but how can I retrieve the no.klp.security.tai.fullname property in my applications ?

    Regards from Bjørn-Willy Arntzen, KLP, Norway

  2. Re: How to retrieve custom info from Subject

    Or should I use :

    wSubject.getPublicCredentials().add(SomeClass);

    But still I don't know how to retriev the stuff in SomeClass

    Bjørn-Willy

+ Reply to Thread