WAS7 and Apache proxy - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS7 and Apache proxy - Websphere ; Hi, Our WAS 7 server is behind a firewall and just port 80 and 443 are open, so I've setup Apache to use it's mod_proxy for serving WAS as a virtualhost on port 443 My config looks like this: {code} ...

  1. WAS7 and Apache proxy

    Hi,

    Our WAS 7 server is behind a firewall and just port 80 and 443 are open, so I've setup Apache to use it's mod_proxy for serving WAS as a virtualhost on port 443

    My config looks like this:

    {code}

    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all

    SSLProxyEngine On
    ProxyRequests Off
    ProxyPass /ibm/console https://localhost:9043/ibm/console
    ProxyPassReverse /ibm/console https://localhost:9043/ibm/console
    {code}

    I can see WAS console when I type https://myserver/ibm/console in browser but there is some small issues, like I can't see images or tables in WAS console and the "logout" and "Help" links are wrong and show "https://localhost:9043/ibm/console/logout.do" instead "https://myserver/ibm/console/logout.do"...

    Any body can help

  2. Re: WAS7 and Apache proxy

    Just for my clarification... your requirement is to access WAS admin console at port 80/443 ?? right ??

    If so, how about configuring Virtual host and plugin file to add admin console application to be served via web server??

    Thanks
    Akash

  3. Re: WAS7 and Apache proxy

    Yes, I need WAS admin console on port 443... Can you help?

+ Reply to Thread