Need help in webservice configuration over ssl - Websphere

This is a discussion on Need help in webservice configuration over ssl - Websphere ; Dear Vicki, I am working in webservices call over SSL. For this i created a webservice in WID 6.1 and deployed in WPS test environment that comes with wid. Now to call that webservice i created a client application as ...

  1. Need help in webservice configuration over ssl

    Dear Vicki,

    I am working in webservices call over SSL. For this i created a webservice in WID 6.1 and deployed in WPS test environment that comes with wid. Now to call that webservice i created a client application as dynamic web project and used the wsdl file in it.

    Query : As per the requirement i need to achieve that only this client application can make a secured call to webservice and no one else i.e. no other client.

    I extracted the server certificate and imported in the client application host server(WAS ND 6.1). So to achieve application level security i am following the following pdf.
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247384.pdf

    But i am not getting the screen options mentioned in the page 263. I have attached the screenshot of the same.

    Kindly help me to solve this problem. Seeking for your immediate response.

  2. Re: Need help in webservice configuration over ssl

+ Reply to Thread