Re: Problem with jsp: access denied - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Problem with jsp: access denied - Websphere ; Hi Nickey, Could you please share the code for your JSPs? Does your JSPs have any applet embeded? This may be because of an applet which imposes security exceptions. Please give some more details. Cheers, Rohit...

  1. Re: Problem with jsp: access denied

    Hi Nickey,
    Could you please share the code for your JSPs?
    Does your JSPs have any applet embeded?
    This may be because of an applet which imposes security exceptions.
    Please give some more details.

    Cheers,
    Rohit

  2. Re: Problem with jsp: access denied

    Rohit1984, thanks for your reply!

    Unfortunately, I can't write real code of my JSP, so I just write the example which has all elements and commands which I use on real JSP:

    {code}

    FirstName:

    {code}

    Pages top.jsp and bottom.jsp are just wrappers ( ,)

    So, my JSP doesn't have any applet embeded.

    I think that problem with configuration, because all works well before I upgrade WebSphere and Java (J2RE 1.4.2 IBM Windows 32 build cn142-20090307(SR13)).

    Also, I have changed java.policy - add in grant { ...; permission java.security.AllPermission;}, but it didn't help.

    Additional fact: after uninstalling updates (WebSphere, Java) problem didn't solve.

+ Reply to Thread