Hi,

I've read article about WorkManager http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...6_johnson.html and I have the question. In order to use Workmanager, I vae to create that object using admin console and during creating workmanager I can set some properties like thread priority or pool size. In that article we can see java example:

WorkManager wm = (WorkManager)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/wm/default");
ThreadFactory tf = new WASThreadFactory(wm);

BlockingQueue q = new ArrayBlockingQueue(10);
ThreadPoolExecutor pool = new ThreadPoolExecutor(
1, 10, 5000, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS, q, tf);

My question is, what happen after putting new values to ThreadPoolExecutor constructor ? Is it possible to overwrite WorkManager properties defined in Websphere by that code ? What is dependence between values passed to constructor and values defined for Workmanager in websphere using admin console ?

Regards,