Dears,

I'm a Unix Administrator with very good experience in managing Unix
platform and I'm thinking about changing my career from Unix
Administration to WebSphere , to be frank with you I have no
experience in WebSphere and I don't have a clear image what is all the
WebSphere components, all what I know from people around me is that
it's a very good advantage for anyone learning WebSphere to have
experience in Unix platform.

So I need your help to recommend a website or a book that will guide
me from the beginning of WebSphere up to the advance functions.

Do you think there is any good resource for newbies like me ?

Thanks