Unable to pass variable in AdminTask object - Websphere

This is a discussion on Unable to pass variable in AdminTask object - Websphere ; $AdminTask createCertificateRequest {-keyStoreName NodeDefaultKeyStore -certificateAlias certReq4 -certificateSize 1024 -certificateCommonName $host -certificateRequestFilePath D:\tempcerts\testCertReq.arm -certificateOrganization IBM} So, if anyone has faced the similar problems I appreciate your comments and suggestions. Thanks,...

  1. Unable to pass variable in AdminTask object

    $AdminTask createCertificateRequest {-keyStoreName NodeDefaultKeyStore -certificateAlias certReq4 -certificateSize 1024 -certificateCommonName $host -certificateRequestFilePath D:\tempcerts\testCertReq.arm -certificateOrganization IBM}

    So, if anyone has faced the similar problems I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Unable to pass variable in AdminTask object

    I had similar problem for a AdminTask, which i fixed by using the the curly braces. Try

    ${host}

    Anant

  3. Re: Unable to pass variable in AdminTask object

    Thanks for the swift response....

    Unfortunately its not working for me... I tried ${host}, {$host}, $[host], [$host], {$[host]}...

    is there any other way how I can pass the variable running AdminTask object??

+ Reply to Thread