Problems migrating an application that use port 80 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems migrating an application that use port 80 - Websphere ; Hi there, I'm trying to migrate an application running in WAS 6.1 to another server with the same version of WAS. The problem is that in the original server the application is running in port 80. In the new server ...

  1. Problems migrating an application that use port 80

    Hi there,

    I'm trying to migrate an application running in WAS 6.1 to another server with the same version of WAS. The problem is that in the original server the application is running in port 80.

    In the new server I created a new virtual host in for any host on port 80. There's no service running or listening on port 80. What should I do to get WAS listening on port 80?

    The actual server doesn't have a running HTTP server.

    Any idea?

    Cheers.

  2. Re: Problems migrating an application that use port 80

    Marconi Poveda wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm trying to migrate an application running in WAS 6.1 to another server with the same version of WAS. The problem is that in the original server the application is running in port 80.
    >
    > In the new server I created a new virtual host in for any host on port 80. There's no service running or listening on port 80. What should I do to get WAS listening on port 80?
    >
    > The actual server doesn't have a running HTTP server.
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Cheers.

    Change the web container listener port number.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread