websphere 6 shows wrong status in console - Websphere

This is a discussion on websphere 6 shows wrong status in console - Websphere ; i have problem with my websphere console, in most of time console shows wrong status od servers, for examle in console shows that server is up, but when i go in comand line there is status not started. websphere version ...

  1. websphere 6 shows wrong status in console

    i have problem with my websphere console, in most of time console shows wrong status od servers, for examle in console shows that server is up, but when i go in comand line there is status not started.

    websphere version is 6.1.0.21, is this some bug or is something in configuration?

  2. Re: websphere 6 shows wrong status in console

    Do you have the nodeagents running?

    Regards,
    David Brauneis
    Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere Chief Architect
    IBM Rational Software Architecture and Development

    waso wrote:
    > i have problem with my websphere console, in most of time console shows wrong status od servers, for examle in console shows that server is up, but when i go in comand line there is status not started.
    >
    > websphere version is 6.1.0.21, is this some bug or is something in configuration?

  3. Re: websphere 6 shows wrong status in console

    We had a number of problems similar to this with clustering where servers were showing the wrong status in the admin console yet were running and vice versa. After applying fix PK68716 this fixed the problem.

  4. Re: websphere 6 shows wrong status in console

    Try the view refresh button in the top right corner of the workspace.
    If this really persists, it might be worth logging out of the console
    and trying again.
    If it persists beyond that, stop the deployment manager, remove the
    contents of the deployment manager's temp and wstemp directories, fire
    it up again and you should find that it's more reliable, at least
    until you have to house-keep the temp and wstemp folders again.
    The exception is the folder under wstemp that starts with a hyphen as
    the directory name, and numbers as the rest of the folder name. I
    seem to remember that's the folder with the preferences you select in
    the console.

    Peter Bennett
    Distributed Systems Professional Services
    www.dsps.net
    www.middleware-dsps.blogspot.com

    On Oct 15, 1:46*pm, swelton wrote:
    > We had a number of problems similar to this with clustering where serverswere showing the wrong status in the admin console yet were running and vice versa. After applying fix PK68716 this fixed the problem.

+ Reply to Thread