Hi,

We are migrating one application, with 2 EAR files - seperate application parts with some common code, from WAS6 to WAS 7.

On WAS 6 both applications ran on the same server profile without problem, however when we try and deploy them to the new WAS 7 server we get a javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException. This is thrown by one of the common EJBs that is installed in both EAR files.

Is there a way to force WAS 7 to perform a rebind in these situations, or to skip over already existant names if they are going to be bound again.

Alternatively is there a setting in WAS 6 that forces rebind / skip over that may not have been turned on in the WAS 7 installation.

Benjamin Jane