Using Process Server - Websphere

This is a discussion on Using Process Server - Websphere ; Hi, i want to use clean WebSphere Application Server 7.0 to deploy client application which remotley connect to Process Server 6.2. My question is if i must install some updates for my client Application Server 7.0 to use Process Server ...

  1. Using Process Server

    Hi,
    i want to use clean WebSphere Application Server 7.0 to deploy client application which remotley connect to Process Server 6.2.
    My question is if i must install some updates for my client Application Server 7.0 to use Process Server ?

    regards,
    Klemen

  2. Re: Using Process Server

    Nope, you dont need any update on the client app server. You would use either RMI or web services to invoke the business process and tasks. Here is the infocenter url for client applications invoking Process Server.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...bpc/t6ovr.html

    Anant

+ Reply to Thread