JAX-WS and Axis2 blocking problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on JAX-WS and Axis2 blocking problem - Websphere ; Hi, We have a JAX-WS service that makes calls to another service using Axis2 (ADB) as a client. When the 51st call to the JAX-WS service is called and the Axis2 service is called for the 51st time from that ...

  1. JAX-WS and Axis2 blocking problem

    Hi,

    We have a JAX-WS service that makes calls to another service using Axis2 (ADB) as a client.

    When the 51st call to the JAX-WS service is called and the Axis2 service is called for the 51st time from that JAX-WS service, the Axis2 client blocks. Clearly there is a buffer of 50 that isn't being released for some reason and the Axis2 client or server blocks. The Axi2 service is on another machine from the JAX-WS service.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: JAX-WS and Axis2 blocking problem

    This may help:
    http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2...transport.html

    it talks about using ServiceClient directly but will give you hints that you can use the ADB case as well. Please ask
    for more information on the axis-dev mailing list as this is not a websphere related question as such.

    thanks,
    dims