Hi,

I m using WAS 6.1.0.15 on aix machine. I have created cell profile and deployed some applications. I was working fine.

Now i have changed system date to one year back and now node agennt and dmgr are unable to communicate. Both are started but admin console is showing that nodeagent is stopped hence server1's status is unavailable.

[ Both profiles AppSrv and Dmgr are on same machine so time change should not be any isssue. and i have not done SSL configuration ]

SystemOutlog for gmgr and nodeagnet are attached.

Regards,

Arif