change ports automatically for dmgr, app server and http servers - Websphere

This is a discussion on change ports automatically for dmgr, app server and http servers - Websphere ; HI, I have installed and configured websphere V 6.1 ND environment, now the security team want us to change the ports and make them above 50K. I am looking for a process where i can change all the ports automatically ...

  1. change ports automatically for dmgr, app server and http servers

    HI,

    I have installed and configured websphere V 6.1 ND environment, now the security team want us to change the ports and make them above 50K. I am looking for a process where i can change all the ports automatically instead changing the ports on 4 lpar app servers and 2 http servers + dmgr.

    Is there any utility or cmd which i can use for changing the ports automatically, please comment?

    Thanks
    Khushi

  2. Re: change ports automatically for dmgr, app server and http servers

    not afaik. You can create new profiles and specify the port you want.

+ Reply to Thread