IBM SAAJ API - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM SAAJ API - Websphere ; Question: In WAS 7.0, SAAJ infrastructure extends which package? a) org.xml.sax b) org.wc3.dom c) org.apache.soap d) com.ibm.soap...

  1. IBM SAAJ API

    Question:
    In WAS 7.0, SAAJ infrastructure extends which package?
    a) org.xml.sax
    b) org.wc3.dom
    c) org.apache.soap
    d) com.ibm.soap

  2. Re: IBM SAAJ API

    Toshe,

    any specific reason for asking?

    thanks,
    dims

  3. Re: IBM SAAJ API

    Again a question from the Test 000-371: Web Services Development for IBM WebSphere Application Server V7.0 assessment exam.
    I cannot figure out what the right answer would be, as for me the SAAJ API is javax.xml.soap.*.

  4. Re: IBM SAAJ API

    So look at the javadoc for say SOAPElement

    http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/ap...APElement.html

    and look at the "All Superinterfaces"

    -- dims

  5. Re: IBM SAAJ API

    Hm, makes sense than SAAJ is subtype of DOM.
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread