Matt,

I have been struggling with the EJB 3.0 MDB connecting to a remote distributed MQ Manager. So I attempt to follow:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../tjc9999_.html

Since I am using WAS 7.0, these are steps that are missing:
- Step 1: added a bus
- Step 2: when attempt to create a [Topology]Foreigh Bus Connections, it warned me "A direct foreign bus connection cannot be created because there is no messaging engine on the local bus.".
- Step 3: when attempt to create a [Topology]Message Engine, there is no New or Add button, just a "start" and "stop" button. See JPG attached.

I restarted the WAS serveral times. No difference.

MQ and WAS are all IBM product. You sure do not make it easy.

Regard,
jcyang66