Webphere questions - Websphere

This is a discussion on Webphere questions - Websphere ; 1.Ensure that the scope for the shared library is “Node = SERVERNode##:servers:server1”.- How will I do this? 2. Create a new class loader that includes the shared library with the Classes loaded with application class loader first option selected for ...

  1. Webphere questions

    1.Ensure that the scope for the shared library is “Node = SERVERNode##:servers:server1”.- How will I do this?

    2. Create a new class loader that includes the shared library with the Classes loaded with application class loader
    first option selected for Class loader order.- Can you please explain how we can accomplish this?

  2. Re: Webphere questions

    Can Some one please take a look at it?

  3. Re: Webphere questions

    Any updates

  4. Re: Webphere questions

    This is pretty straightforward in the admin console. What problems are you running into?

    Ken

  5. Re: Webphere questions

    First step is create an Application Server correct? When we create Application Servers do we have to add Class Path?

    Also How do we deploy *.ear* files containning multiple *.war* files?

  6. Re: Webphere questions

    soju.d.johnson@usps.gov wrote:
    > First step is create an Application Server correct? When we create Application Servers do we have to add Class Path?
    >
    > Also How do we deploy *.ear* files containning multiple *.war* files?

    Well, depends on whether you're running ND or base WAS. If you're
    running ND, you *can* create an Application Server, though one is
    generally created at install. For base, it *is* an application server.

    WAS will happily deploy an EAR file containing multiple WARs, just like
    it installs an EAR with a single WAR.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread