Install IHS V7 Fix pak - Websphere

This is a discussion on Install IHS V7 Fix pak - Websphere ; I have another problem to install IHS V7 fix pak 7.0.0-WS-IHS-AixPPC64-FP0000005.pak. I have downloaded it. After start UpdateInstaller, the Installer shows this pak but it is not selectable (dimmed). Please help...

  1. Install IHS V7 Fix pak

    I have another problem to install IHS V7 fix pak 7.0.0-WS-IHS-AixPPC64-FP0000005.pak. I have downloaded it.

    After start UpdateInstaller, the Installer shows this pak but it is not selectable (dimmed).

    Please help

  2. Re: Install IHS V7 Fix pak

    Not sure, but I'd check the release notes with the fix pack and make
    sure that there aren't any prerequisite failures.

    The updateInstaller probably has a log that you could query as well
    under the WAS_HOME/logs or the updateInstaller/logs directory, I
    forget which.

    Pete Bennett
    DSPS.

    On Sep 17, 9:13*pm, ericdu wrote:
    > I have another problem to install IHS V7 fix pak 7.0.0-WS-IHS-AixPPC64-FP0000005.pak. I have downloaded it.
    >
    > After start UpdateInstaller, the Installer shows this pak but it is not selectable (dimmed).
    >
    > Please help

  3. Re: Install IHS V7 Fix pak

    Hi,

    Please collect log/info as the MustGather guide at this URL: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21368293

    The page is for WAS but suppose should also apply to IHS.

    Regards,
    Eric

+ Reply to Thread