Learn how WebSphere and Cloud Computing can make the difference between surviving and thriving in today's economy
Today, we are announcing the [WebSphere in the Clouds Exclusive Campaign|http://bit.ly/11sQaF] for the Global WebSphere community. From September 23, 2009 - October 16, 2009 Participate in the "WebSphere in the Clouds" Campaign and learn how you can help your organization accelerate the delivery and scalability of WebSphere based applications.

Join us for our "WebSphere in the Clouds" kick off event on September 23, 2009 at 9:00 EST and hear Kareem Yusuf, Director, of Product Management for IBM WebSphere Software, discuss the role of cloud computing within the enterprise, how it benefits from a SOA investment and the initiatives WebSphere has delivered to help you implement your desired usage scenarios around data centers and cloud.

Mark your calendar now for our "WebSphere in the Clouds" Kick-off on September 23.

*Date*: Wednesday, September 23, 2009
*Time*: 9:00 - 10:00 AM (EDT)

[Register to Attend NOW!!!|http://bit.ly/mSldJ]

Meet the Presenter:
Kareem Yusuf Ph.D is the Director of Product Management for WebSphere Software, IBM. Dr. Yusuf is responsible for managing the WebSphere Application Infrastructure Portfolio, including the WebSphere Application Server Family, WebSphere Commerce and most recently has driven key new offerings into market in support of virtualization and Cloud Computing.

You don't want to miss it!

Our Exclusive GWC "WebSphere in the Clouds" Campaign will also feature weekly technical video recordings of our Cloud experts diving into more details in the following subjects:

Extending SOA into the Private Cloud with WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance and WebSphere Application Server HyperVisor Edition.
Extend Smart SOA Application Foundation into a Public Cloud
Elastic Scaling for the Cloud using WebSphere eXtreme Scale
Virtualizing Your Applications with WebSphere Virtual Enterprise