Can we retain the installed fixpacks if we restore theconfiguration - Websphere

This is a discussion on Can we retain the installed fixpacks if we restore theconfiguration - Websphere ; Hi All, May be silly doubt, If we restore the profiles and servers using restoreconfig.bat, will it keep the installed fixpacks? Thanks. Vivek....

  1. Can we retain the installed fixpacks if we restore theconfiguration

    Hi All,
    May be silly doubt,

    If we restore the profiles and servers using restoreconfig.bat, will it keep the installed fixpacks?

    Thanks.
    Vivek.

  2. Re: Can we retain the installed fixpacks if we restore theconfiguration

    Yes. It will keep the installed fixpacks.

  3. Re: Can we retain the installed fixpacks if we restore theconfiguration

    On Sep 16, 8:42*pm, "vivekanand.y" wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > May be silly doubt,
    >
    > If we restore the profiles and servers using restoreconfig.bat, will it keep the installed fixpacks?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Vivek.

    Restoreconfig is used for restoring the configuration .So it will
    only restore xml files and not do anything with product or profile
    binary files.
    Preparing for Test 253
    http://www.wascertify.getbegin.com

+ Reply to Thread