WAS 6.1 Certs - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS 6.1 Certs - Websphere ; I wanted to know if anyone knows how to issue Personal certs in WAS 6.1. I have tried to do this but I always get error messages. We are using Window issued certs and not Entrusted, not sure if this ...

  1. WAS 6.1 Certs

    I wanted to know if anyone knows how to issue Personal certs in WAS 6.1. I have tried to do this but I always get error messages. We are using Window issued certs and not Entrusted, not sure if this makes a difference or not. I get a trusted cert back from the Windows Admin with all the correct information but since I can't import then into WAS 6.1 as a person cert I have to do a self-signer and I get cert errors for my websites. I need all the help I can get on cert topics.

  2. Re: WAS 6.1 Certs

    Have to request a Personal Cert in the keystore.
    Then extract and send to the trusted CA.
    Once you get it back just go to the keystore and click Personal cert and the Receive from trusted CA and give the name of file.
    Save and restart.

+ Reply to Thread