How to define more than one shared libr using Jython - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to define more than one shared libr using Jython - Websphere ; I want to use a Jython script to define more than one exernal libr. The statement for one lib is like: {code} AdminConfig.create('Library', serv, [['name', 'mySharedLibrary'], ['classPath', 'c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath']]) {code} But I want to enter more than one libs and used ...

  1. How to define more than one shared libr using Jython

    I want to use a Jython script to define more than one exernal libr.

    The statement for one lib is like:
    {code}
    AdminConfig.create('Library', serv, [['name', 'mySharedLibrary'], ['classPath', 'c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath']])
    {code}
    But I want to enter more than one libs and used the statement
    {code}
    AdminConfig.create('Library', serv, [['name', 'mySharedLibrary'], ['classPath', 'c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath2']])
    {code}
    which is not working.

    Also the approach
    {code}
    AdminConfig.create('Library', serv, [['name', 'mySharedLibrary'], ['classPath', 'c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath] ['classPath', 'c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath2']])
    {code}
    fails, because it will only setup the last lib

    Any hints are welcome !

  2. Re: How to define more than one shared libr using Jython

    It looks like you want to define a single shared library with multiple classpaths, right? You can do that by separating the classpaths with a semicolon (no spaces!):

    AdminConfig.create('Library', serv, \[\['name', 'mySharedLibrary'\], \['classPath', 'c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath;c:/mySharedLibraryClasspath2'\]\])

  3. Re: How to define more than one shared libr using Jython

    Hey,

    thanks a lot for the answer !

    I just tried the solution and the result is perfect.
    I enter no spaces between the ; so the classpath was left-aligned in the Admin Console.

+ Reply to Thread