java.net.URISyntaxException - Websphere

This is a discussion on java.net.URISyntaxException - Websphere ; I see subject exeption in a WAS 7.0 trace: {code} java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 16: file:/C:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/installedApps/DieterRoller-PCNode01Cell/CalledProc.ear/CalledProc.war/WEB-INF/wsdl/CalledProc.wsdl {code} It looks like the blank in Program Files is causing the error. Any suggestions (except re-install into a different ...

  1. java.net.URISyntaxException

    I see subject exeption in a WAS 7.0 trace:
    {code}
    java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 16:
    file:/C:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/installedApps/DieterRoller-PCNode01Cell/CalledProc.ear/CalledProc.war/WEB-INF/wsdl/CalledProc.wsdl
    {code}

    It looks like the blank in Program Files is causing the error. Any suggestions (except re-install into a different folder) are appreciated.

  2. Re: java.net.URISyntaxException

    My guess is that File.toURL().toURI() was called rather than File.toURI(). What code is attempting to create the URI? What technique is it using? If the URL came from a class loader, PK64379 might be relevant.

+ Reply to Thread