I'm trying to install a RAR using wsadmin (jython) WAS 5.1

I have copied the RAR to the server under /tmp

But I'm getting the following error.

WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "test.jy"; exception information: com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConfigServi ceException
javax.management.MBeanException
com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.AdminExcept ion
com.ibm.etools.archive.exception.OpenFailureExcept ion: com.ibm.etools.archive.exception.OpenFailureExcept ion: IWAE0037E Could not open /tmp/test.rar

here is my script...

NODE='xxxxtest' # node name
CELL='xxxtest'
RARFILE='/tmp/test.rar'
RARNAME='test'
RARDESCRIPTION='test Rar'

option ='[-rar.name RARNAME -rar.desc RARDESCRIPTION]'

AdminConfig.installResourceAdapter(RARFILE, NODE, option)

File permissions /tmp/test.rar

-rwxrwxrwx 1 root system 992168 Nov 30 10:43 test.rar